Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A new frontier

Scientists are still trying to find other inhabitable planets. A part of me thinks, how exciting, what a cool idea. Of course I doubt in my lifetime people will just be able to pick up and move to another planet, I sort of wish that were the case. Kind of like as simple as highering a mover and packing up everything, and having it shipped to the new location, then hopping on a plane and arriving at your new home. Sounds cool right? Lots of 'new frontier' to explore. The thing is, we haven't even learned to manage THIS planet well, and live civily with each other yet. I sure hope the new planet they find doesn't have any current residents, things didn't work out too well for the Indians in America, or any other indiginous tribes in other countries when settlers moved in.

No comments: