Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Sign of the Times

Just another example of how EVERYTHING is online now. I belong to several clubs for various types of things from animal breed clubs to writing, and where I used to get newsletters from as many as twenty of them a month, now I get e-news letters. I hate to say it, as much as I love the electronic age and computers, I miss the paper newsletters. Some were just simple a few stapled sheets of typed information, some were quite elaborate and indepth... and all of them were watched for in the mail box each month. Yes, I'm a paper freak. I like to save all of the newsletters and magazines I get too. It creates a vast library... now I have to copy and paste to my hard drive... print it off if I want a hard copy. :( Not as nice. I understand it saves a great deal of paper, postage and such, for the clubs, but I miss my old newsletters in the mailbox.

No comments: