Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Decorating Just Right

I've been looking for additions to my home furniture for several months now. Slowly adding pieces and trying to keep the styles glued together. I'm working on outdoor furniture now too since summer is here. Even after living here for about twelve years it seems like a never ending search. Pretty much after you get everything just as you like it, you need to start again because earlier pieces have either worn out, or, no longer fit the style you've ended up with. That was my main dilema with my living room furniture lately. I'd started with that when I moved in, and by the time I got the whole house decorated and furnished, the living room style was completely different than the rest of the house. It stuck out. So I had to re-do it. Over the years we'd done lots outside, but somehow never got around to the back-yard patio we wanted to create as a little oasis from the rest of the farm. Apart, yet part of. Someplace we could get away from all the chores and animals, yet still see out into it. This summer is going to be the time for that.

No comments: