Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Peace of Mind Insurance

Death insurance is as necessary as health, car, and home owner's insurance, but it's the least 'loved'. No one likes to talk about it. I don't like to think about it either. Just today Bob was saying he needed to put all the important papers -- notice how he didn't say 'life insurance, or death insurance' papers -- no one likes to say it, in a place where I can find it easily and know what everything is so that if he died I wouldn't be lost as to what needed to be done. It's a good idea. I know it is. But even just him saying that gave me the willies. It just does. I'm sure it's that way for everybody. I don't want to think about him dying. I'd hope he doesn't want to think about me dying... but it happens. It happens to everybody eventually, and when it does, you sure do want those 'important' papers. And the one who is insured wants to know you'll be taken care of.

No comments: