Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, May 14, 2007

A Place Of Their Own

My grandkids love their 'designer' rooms. Not really designer, but decorated in a particular design. My grandson is Spiderman, my granddaughter is My Little Pony. When my kids were young my son was baseball theme including the linen--his team was the Cubs--always rooting for the underdog my son was. My daughter was Strawberry Shortcake. It may seem silly to some, but those simple touches gave my kids, and my grandkids now a special feeling, and made their rooms a wonderful place for them to be. Gave them a place of their very own. Finding kids bedding isn't difficult. The themes run the gammut from sports to fanciful storybook themes and come complete from the bedding right down to the light switch on the wall. For the most part it's very reasonably priced too. If you're lucky your kids won't switch 'favorites' every year. I was pretty lucky with mine, and so far my daughter's got it made with Spidey and ponies.

No comments: