Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Prairie View

Well, there wasn't a 'supahstar saturday' post on Colleen's geeky speaky so I'll create my own. I have to admit that 'A Priarie View' blog caught my eye mostly because of the name. It was going to be the name of our ranch until we settled on something different, but anyone who names their 'life' blog Prairie View must have just that and that means they have a lot in common with me. So right off the bat I love it. It's a wonderful site. The only thing about it I had a problem with is I still don't know the name of the person who writes it. Her 'about' blurb on the front page doesn't tell me and there's no link to a bigger 'about' page. I know the name of some of her family members just from the posts, but not her. Other than that little niggle, I really like her blog and I was right... she's a country gal.

No comments: