Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Whims of Fate

I'm not really sure exactly what went on last month but my blog here went from a PR 3 to a PR 0 with no reasoning whatsoever. Google wasn't even updating at the time. I know for a fact it wasn't just this blog. I know of a few other people that had the same experience, some even a bigger dump, from 4's and 5's to 0's. Suddenly as if by magic, the PR reappeared just the other day. I'm thrilled. I sure would like to know what caused the problem in the first place. It was like the blog just fell off the radar everywhere... google didn't recognize it, technorati didn't recognize it (and still isn't as of yet), nor did Alexa which I don't care a whole lot about, but it was just another thorn in my side jabbing me with a haha, we don't see you, kind of jab. Thankfully it appears to be resolved though. Crossing my fingers it doesn't happen again because it costs me opprotunities for earning. I sure didn't like the helplessness of it all. There was no one I could write to to ask what was going on.. nothing. I was at the whim of mercy and fate. Cruel ladies both.

No comments: