Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crazy Weather

It is so cold here this morning that I'm downing coffee in an attempt to keep warm, and I'm still shaking in my office as I type. It's MID MAY. What is up with this weather? One day 90's and the next 60's. Certainly it could be colder and worse, but it's no wonder everyone I know has the sniffles at least. Hubby has a good cold going and gives me cheek kisses because he doesn't want me to catch his cold. I'm surprised I'm not sniffling but so far I've been able to ward off the spring time flu. This is such a bad time of year to get sick too because for some reason it seems like spring time colds are the hardest to get rid of. I'm not sure why, but whatever the reason I'm hoping like all get out I can avoid catching the bugs running around due to the crazy weather.

No comments: