Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Celebrity Horse Racing

And speaking of the Derby, I could swear I saw Prince Charles in the crowd at one point when they showed the winner being taxied back to the winner's circle. It just might have been too since I just read Queen Elizabeth II was there. Gene Simmons was there as well. You know, Gene Simmons... the former face painted member of KISS. He's a race horse enthusiast, has owned some, raced some, and had a HUGE chunk of money on one in this race too. $100,000 he said... DANG. That's nearly as much as my entire ranch cost... seriously. Add 29 grand to that and I could pay off my mortgage. I know, I know... chump change to them.

No comments: