Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Venting a little frustration

During the normal course of any business at times it becomes necessary to deal with folks who do not pay their aggreed upon contracts. I usually don't sell with contract but on occassion I've been moved enough by a persons request that I do, and for the most part I've been lucky enough to have dealt with up front people who actually pay according to the agreement.

For the first time, actually, I'm faced with dealing with someone breaking a contract and I am just fuming about it.

Many times when faced with a store not accepting checks, or sellers not accepting checks or even cashier's checks anymore with all the weird things going on with cashier's check scams I or my husband will shake our heads and just say, one person spoils it for all the rest who are indeed honest and up front... it's true. Now I know in practice how true that is. It will be a long, long time before I have enough faith in humanity again to allow a sale via contract.

No comments: