Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sushi---ewwwwwwww

It's a good thing I just read Sushi is good for you. I usually wrinkle my nose and go ewwwwwwww when I hear the word Sushi, but as luck would have it I was at my friend's house this afternoon around lunch time and she pulled some Sushi out of the fridge that her daughter had brought home from her dinner the night before. We both kind of picked at it then took a tentative bite...

You know, at 44 I should be old enough to know better than to judge anything before trying it.

Sushi is actually pretty darned good! Okay, so I'm not a yuppie, and pretty behind the times. I gather that the majority of civilization already knows Sushi is good--if you're not one of them, and you do what I always did and wrinkle your nose and go ewwwwwww at the thought of eating raw fish--give it a try next time. You might be surprised. I was.

No comments: