Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Outdoor Entertaining

I had some lovely folks stop by to look at our horses today. Strangers pop in unannounced all the time around here wanting to know if we have any horses for sale, or just wanting to see the 'little horseys'. Times like those make me really wish I'd gotten busy quicker with getting a nice outdoor set up. I've been looking at patio furniture and have seen some nice teak outdoor furniture which is how I think we're leaning since we want to put up a wood arboritum and a stone deck. I think teak would lend a classy elegant touch to the whole atmosphere. I'd like to have someplace nicer to sit than a picnic table when entertaining buyers, and even lookers... and just ourselves.

No comments: