Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fit And Feeling Better

I've taken a lot of diet pills through the years, always over-the-counter types. They're constantly coming up with new and improved, stronger, and longer-lasting things to help a world that is growing more and more overweight each year. They all say they are not a substitute for a good, balanced diet too. They aren't, but they help. I'm not sure why but it's hard to eat just what we need. Most foods have way more calories in them than what is needed for a single person in one sitting, but we don't change that. Most people don't even know what a proper portion is. I'm including myself in that. I'm just as guilty as the next guy/gal.

It's nice to know that ionamin is there for me though, because I sure can't do it alone. With just a little help it's easier to eat smaller portions, and pick better foods. Maybe because I'm thinking about it because I'm taking the pills I make better choices in what I eat. I do know diet pills help to curb my appetite. Excersizing helps too. The more I work out, the less hungry I am. It's kind of a funny thing how that works. You'd think it would be the opposite. All of these things work together to help lose the buldge around the middle, and the flabbiness around the arms. Excersize without eating more responsibly doesn't work all that well. Eating responsibly without exersize isn't going to do much about the flab that is left over from the weight loss. So develope a good sensible diet plan, exercise, and take ionamin to help curb the cravings and get fit, and feel better.

No comments: