Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Maintaining the Cables

Sometimes I think my entire house is full of patchwork cables and phone lines. Every room has some form of patch cables connecting a piece of electronics, or a phone line to make it longer. Everytime I move my TV in the living room (which is often) I have to do some very elaborate extentions to get the cable to the set. The back of my desk is strewn with cables, connections, router box, and all kinds of gadgets to connect things together. My bedroom telephone is connected via the living room with extensions that run under the rug. Someday this house is going to explode with all of the wiring. It's gotten so bad I barely know what all the wires are for anymore when I look behind my desk, or the TV. Maintaining it all is a long ago dream. Now I just pray not to have a fire.

No comments: