Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Walking Fit

I think since starting my diet in the middle of last year I have begun to single-handedly support the fitness equipment industry. My family room has turned into a gym. I love it. Nordic Track has been a mainstay of fitness equipment for as long as I can remember. Certainly since I was in my 20's, which is a long time. They have some of the best fitness equipment you can find for home use. My next big purchase is going to be one of their treadmills. I really wanted one before this winter set in since my walking outside is cut off due to extreme Illinois weather, but it just wasn't in the cards. I'm shooting for an early birthday gift though.

1 comment:

Treadmill said...

NordicTrack is good, but I suggest looking at other brands too, like at http://www.treadmill-world.com