Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Making The Annoucement

Getting the word out when you have an announcement to make, like a communion invitations the whole fun of it is getting a perfectly presented package. I may have my own little announcement to make real soon. (I think I may be pregnant) so visiting this announcement site was a real idea starter. Really though, when there's something really big in your life, having a beautiful annoucement, or invitation is so much more appealing than just scribbling it out by hand. If I were to write out personal announcements no one would be able to read it anyway. First of all though, I'll post it in big bold letters on here. LOL

No comments: