Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Getting It Moving Again

For four months I had been dieting and losing really well, and rather quickly considering I wasn't using any drugs, and that after two months in I injured myself to the point where I couldn't exercise much. Then it hit the breaks. Nothing I did seemed to make any difference. Finally I decided to try a colon cleanse. I don't know about you, but in my mind, (a lot of folks I think) the focus is on the stomach and what it 'holds' but the stomach really doesn't 'hold' food, the intestines do. It's kind of an icky subject, but the amount of stuff that can be left inside there is amazing. Doing the cleanse really helped get things moving along again (pardon the pun) and I've once again started losing weight each week and feeling good about it again. I think the reason this isn't addressed so much is it's not a 'cool' thing to talk about, but it's an important part of health, and especially for those who need to lose weight, diet.

No comments: