Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

A New Kind of Bed

Talking to a friend of mine yesterday about beds I actually had a moment to think about how old our current mattress set is. It's 13 years old and is really starting to sag in all the wrong places. I've seen ads for memory foam mattresses on TV and really think that's the way to go. You can even get memory foam platform beds shipped to you in a box that looks impossibly small to hold a bed mattress. I like that they sit on platform rather than using box springs. I've always had the typical box spring bed type mattress set and the box springs usually get bad before even the mattress does, well, except for once, when I first got married we had a king sized waterbed.. But with box springs it's just one more thing to replace when they do go bad. I think that's going to be my next type of bed.

No comments: