Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, February 22, 2008

What To Wear

I love jewelry but I don't wear much on a daily basis because of the chores I do everyday. Chores that involve water, mud, and, well less savory aspects that living on a farm around a lot of farm animals involves. It creates a less than friendly environment for fancy jewelry. There are times I day dream of having a job that would allow me to get all dressed up every morning and don beautiful baubles. Then I wake up and realize I wouldn't be all that happy having to get all dressed up everyday. It's nice once in a while, but I like my job that allows me to go to work in my office down the hall in my pj's and slippers if I like, and go out and do the chores in a t-shirt and shorts (in the summer of course) or sweats. I could use a good Technomarine watch though. Something that can stand up to the rigors of life when water, mud, and other wet mushy things seek to destroy it. A watch that can withstand deep oceans can certainly handle a little water.

No comments: