Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Joys Of Winter

Bah, there haven't been any joys of winter since I was a kid. I think you really start to lose any joy over snow and cold when you get into your teens, maybe a little later if you don't have to go out and work in the cold. After the winter we've had the Branson lots that are available in the beautiful Mountains down south are more and more appealing. I have a lot of friends that live down in that area, and one sister-in-law that lives in Missouri so we wouldn't be moving into an area where we didn't know anyone. I'm getting tired of the flat terrain here in Illinois anyway. On an up note, three of my goats are getting ready to kid. On the downside, it's been a balmy 30ish here these last two days, but tonight there's heavy winds blowing in an artic cold front, guess when they'll decide to have the babies? Yep, I'm betting tonight too.

No comments: