Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Room

Well it's official, I now have to redecorate yet another room. One that has housed my husband's office for several years. It used to be my son's bedroom. Now it will be my mother-in-law's room. She is battling cancer and dealing with chemo treatments. One of the biggest hurdles is getting her to eat. She's lived alone for over 25 years now and been very, almost fiercly independant so depending on others isn't her style, but lately she can't do for herself. Even making meals is a terrific struggle, and one she more often than not decides isn't worth the effort. So she's going to be coming down here to stay so I can help get her eatting right. I'm going to be hitting the stores soon again. It might be time to get a directbuy membership. It seems I'm never finished remodeling, redecorating, or repairing some room in this house. Maybe I just need more rooms, then I wouldn't have to redecorate I could just start from scratch.

No comments: