Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Coolest Gadget Ever

We have a brand new truck and it is the first I've ever owned that came complete with a gps tracking system. Is that not the coolest thing ever invented? Now on trips I don't have to mess with maps, or be the 'navigator' (translate that as 'the one responsible if we get lost), or worry about crashing into a cornfield when I'm alone and trying to read directions. Okay, laugh, cornfields are about the most you can crash into around here, and I try with all my might to avoid city driving. The GPS tells me exactly where I need to go. I used to always have to look up directions online before I left the house, and half the time forgot so I was stuck with reading messy maps... not anymore. Yippee, and I love it.

No comments: