Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Nudge, or Shove?

I was supposed to weigh myself this morning. I've been getting a little lax in doing that on a regular schedule. I've been blaming it on a very hectic schedule lately but I'm only hurting myself. Last week that 'time' of the month created a problem for me but that disappeared when 'it' did. If I don't start losing again pretty soon here I am going to have to consider doing some research on diet pills. They have changed so much in the 20 or so years since I used diet pills as a weight loss aide that I feel a bit lost in the market when I look at them.

Sometimes you need a little nudge in the direction you want to be going. I need a big ole shove I think.

No comments: