Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The World Just Shrunk

This is so wild. I've been online for roughly 10 years, and very very VERY much ONline. I'm here a lot. LOL For the first time, EVER that I know of, I came across a blog today on Blog Explosion written by someone from WATSKEA! Yes, only a few quick minutes from me. My neighbor practically! 'It's a small world after all' was playing in my head. Suddenly the vast expanse of the world-wide-web shrunk into a little, cozy, warm place. How cool is that?

PS-Check out Blog Explosion, it's free, and it is a FANTASTIC way to get exposure for your blog for just a little bit of cruising work yourself, and that's free too, and you get to see some awesome blogs you might never come across otherwise--you might even run into a neighbor! :)

1 comment:

music notes said...

Like they say the world is just one big country with alot of small towns inside of it.