Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Watching In Style

Late last year we tore up all the carpet throughout the house because our aged dog had made quiet a mess of it before she passed away. She couldn't help it, but I was glad to get rid of the stains. I miss Justice very much, but she is gone, and now it's time to get new carpeting in the house. I think that home theater carpet would be excellent in the family room/turned entertainment center now that the kids are grown and gone (well my loving son is still here, but he is grown). I've been working hard to create a real 'theater' experience for relaxation. We have a big screen tv, and all the requisite viewing equipment along with our satallite feed. All I need is some really great couches or easy chairs, and the new carpet and it will be all ready for relaxing and watching movies in style.

No comments: