Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ferrari or Not?

With the way the economy is I wonder if I will ever get my luxury car? I was talking about it with my accountant the other day (jokingly) and I said my 'perfect' car is a Ferrari(okay who would argue?). Even though my work is not slowing, and things are going good, I don't think a Ferrari itself is in my future, but maybe if I get some Ferrari parts and trick out my truck I can make it LOOK like a Ferrari--maybe? Well, okay, a big fat Ferrari. I would probably have better luck making my son's car look like one than my truck, neither would look quite 'right' with those big swing up doors, and that's what makes a Ferrari a Ferrari at least visually. Some day, you will see me swooshing down the road in a beautiful, sleek, fire-engine red Ferrari, until then you are going to have to accept a big, black, fake one in the form of a pickup truck with flip doors.

No comments: