Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Phone?


I am a little excited today. I may be getting a new phone!! I have wanted a 'texting' phone for a long time. Sending text messages using a tradtional keypad is a PAIN. I am long long long overdue for an upgrade and can actually get this phone for free after rebates and with discounts and all on my plan so hubby took my old phone with him up north today and after he is through with his meeting he is going to go and see if he can get the new one today! (Otherwise I may have to order it online from the wireless company if they don't have it in store.) This is the one I WANT. (Pictured above) It is a Pantea Duo.

I do have a second choice if that one isn't available but I sure hope I get that one. Something is really wonky with the way pictures are in here, maybe it's my new browser. 



No comments: