Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Today's Forecast

Woke up this morning, took a few aspirin and two diet pill before even opening my eyes. Was a long, long night, and got up very late. It is a beautiful day here though. For early February it is downright amazing. It is supposed to be in the high 40's and 50's all week. Even though it is supposed to storm off and on in the next couple days I can live with that. I know winter is not over but every nice day we can get makes winter that much shorter. I don't want to spend my whole day inside today with the weather so nice so I hope this headache goes away long enough for me to enjoy the nice day while the sun is still up.

No comments: