Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Filling Space

I don't have a formal dining room in this house. I did in my old house in Palos. Here I have an alcove off the kitchen that serves as a dining area. The kitchen itself is big enough to be classified as an eat in without the alcove and that is where I actually have my table now. I'm looking around for discount dining room furniture
to get a deal on a nice smaller table to put in the alcove though. I could actually fit a full size table in there but with it just being me and my husband now it doesn't make much sense anymore. We don't entertain much and usually eat in the kitchen or living room. It looks kind of strange to have that area empty though so a nice decorative but functional table would be nice.

No comments: