Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

How Long Do You Have To Live Somewhere?

How long do you have to live somewhere before you don't have to worry about stupid accidents? A few months ago I tripped over a stair coming into the kitchen (just one step) and fell to the floor carrying an armload of groceries and then today I just about broke my toe on a coffee table I've had for nearly 12 years. It hasn't moved. I usually move furniture around a lot but I like the way the living room is laid out so well I haven't changed it in that much time. Besides the TV is NOT going anywhere. The huge entertainment center is so heavy it would take a forklift to move it. It was put together where it is and that is where it will stay until we move, or it disintegrates. So after 12 years how much longer do you think I have to live here before I can feel safe--from myself?

No comments: