Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Walking Tall

Shoes are the one clothing item I will spend a fair amount of money on. Just like they say about horses -- no foot no horse -- the same holds true for people. If your feet are in pain you aren't likely to be going anywhere. So shoes have to fit well, be sturdy and supportive, but they also have to look great too. I was just cleaning out my closet yesterday and I have quite a few pair of shoes I've had for years. They are so well made and I usually only wear them on special occassions anymore. Back when I worked in the outside world I would buy the best dress shoes I could afford but wearing them so often wore them out fairly quickly. Now dress shoes last a long time. Dansko professional shoes are a wonderful example of the types of shoes I love. I adore clog style shoes and theirs are classy looking, strong, supportive, and very reasonably priced. That is the type of shoe that will last a long time and keep you walking tall.

No comments: