Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Magic Help

I keep hoping to find a magic pill that will help me lose weight. It's not that I'm expecting there to be no work. I don't believe any diet aid that claims to work without the user changing anything about their habits or ways of eating. Exercise and eating right are now a pretty important part of my life but my body has decided it is not going to cooperate and it is really aggravating. I need a diet pill that is safe and works. There are so many sometimes I feel like it's impossible to choose the right one. What is great is that by shopping online I can find all of them and not worry about a store I'm at only having certain ones, and they're usually a lot cheaper at online stores too. Maybe I'll eventually find that magic pill... or something to kick my body in gear.

No comments: