Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No More Hooky

I goofed off a lot yesterday. I did a few assignments early in the day but then took the rest of the day off. No hooky today though. I got a late start but have been working my fingers off ever since.  It's a good thing really that I have so many companies and deadlines to meet. It is one of the things that makes working from home a bit easier. If I have the freedom to simply pick assignments and do them at will, sometimes that works and is nice, but often it can lead to a little bit of apathy and the desire to just relax and be distracted. Having work that needs to be done quickly and on a tight deadline keeps you from being complacent.

No comments: