Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Spoiled to the core

After going on vacation to that luxury resort in Lake Geneva a few weeks ago I am completely spoiled. I no longer am happy sleeping on $15.00 a set WalMart sheets. No... now it has to be 800 count Egyptian cotton. My husband has been laughing at me, although he is definitely not complaining. I got some nice ones from a store on line and just won a bid on Ebay for a couple of really low priced 800 ct Egyptian cotton sheets that I can't wait to get. So besides stopping on the way home from the resort to buy a new bed I've been spending a fortune on sheets just to sleep in luxury every night. Yep, I'm spoiled to the core.

No comments: