Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where We Were, Where We Will Be

Between learning how to shop for various items online like term life insurance online and working online I live my life on this computer. After over 9 years I can't really remember any other way of doing things, although I know I spent 90% of my life without the Internet. Does it seem like that to anyone else? Kids today, even young adults can understandably not remember a life before the Internet, they grew up with it all around them, heck my 8 year old granddaughter has been able to work a computer for years. In fact, I even have a picture of her sitting on my lap as an infant playing with the keyboard of my at that time new computer. It was a big clunky looking desktop thing but it was a marvel in and of itself compared to former computers I'd owned. Now that computer would be a dinosaur incapable of any of the modern methods of surfing or working online. It really makes me wonder what we'll be doing 10 years from now.

No comments: