Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Connection to Machines

I guess no matter what type of car you have there are extra things you can get for them to make them really tailored to your desires. Even my Monte Carlo has some extra accessories that I could get to make it more 'mine.' Each type of car has accessories that are geared toward it alone. Ferrari's have Ferrari parts, Mustang's have their own parts, and some accessories work on all types of cars of similar size and style. Learning how to do a lot of things myself for the boat has opened up some abilities to work on my car and truck as well. It makes it more interesting and I have to admit, I suddenly realize why people who work on their own machines feel about them the way they do. It gives you a connection to the machine you don't have if you simply take it somewhere and pay someone else to do it.

No comments: