Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life and Hobbies

I'm getting to the point now where I am going to have to start looking for a good wrinkle treatment. I've never had to worry about that before. I have been blessed. Even though I had some grey hairs, I wasn't really getting wrinkled. I am starting to show my age more in my face now though. Wrinkle creams are actually pretty amazing. I used some for the darkness around my eyes and it puts moisture in the skin to help puff it out a big to reduce the sunken areas and that's the way wrinkle creams work, too. Since we plan on spending a lot of time in the wind, on the water, in the sun I'm going to have to be even more careful not to let it get to my skin and by protection along with treatments. Just another part of getting older and enjoying hobbies, I suppose.

No comments: