Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weather Blues---or Grays.

Well darn it, I think winter is finally here. The entire first half of the month of November was actually prettier, warmer, and definitely drier than the whole month of October. I am not sure you could actually call it Indian Summer, but it was certainly a lovely fall. The rain is back now though and I really feel bad for local farmers. Most of the harvesting was delayed for the whole month of October. In November everybody went into overdrive to get the crops in but half of the fields are still full and this cold, nasty rain is going to stall it even more. The sun decided to completely hide out today and it is gray and dreary. Just a bit of a foreshadowing of months to come I suppose. I am not looking forward to it. The older I get, and each time winter rolls around now, the more sure I am that I want to retire to someplace very warm all year round when the time comes.

No comments: