Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flower Delivery Makes Gift Giving Easy


A friend of mine has an anniversary coming up. I am going to send flowers. For me the best way to do that is to order a flower delivery service like 1-800flowers to get the best quality and freshness with the least amount of hassle. Flowers make a fantastic gift especially at this time of year, or early in the year like on my anniversary in April. Flowers aren't blooming outside so having a beautiful spray in the house makes you feel more alive and gives your spirits a lift.

For an occasion such as a friend's anniversary, or birthday gift baskets are perfect. Not only can I give flowers, but special treats as well. This wine basket is perfect for my friend who is a real vinophile:
1-800flowers has so many types to choose from you're sure to find the right one. Most of the time it is difficult to not find several I want for myself as well. That, however, is a bonus rather than a real problem.

No comments: