Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Travel Needs

When we get the new boat I'm going to have to concentrate on getting a new computer too. One that I can take along with me when we're out for days at a time. The computer I have now is a laptop, therefore transportable, and has a big computer memory ability. It's too much though really. All I need is something smaller and easy to pack that can let me get online. I will still use the more powerful, bigger laptop at home. I don't want to take this one in case something happens to it. It could get banged around a bit if seas get rough, it could get wet and damaged, any number of things could happen and I always want to have my home computer no matter what happens when we're out.

No comments: