Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to Bally's

Wow, I'm so tired. I finally got back to the health club today. It's been several weeks. Now, I've made the excuse that I've been working hard at the new house, cleaning, doing yard work, and it's not a lie, but it hasn't been the same as a real workout. Thankfully, it's been enough to keep me from gaining weight, but I haven't lost a pound either. Back to work now though. The best part is, although the club we belonged to moved, and I don't like their new facility, so my son and I went to one of the other affiliate clubs and I love it. I love it even more than the original one. I like the layout much better, and the pool has four lanes instead of just three. Going back on Saturday.