Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Raining and I Feel Like a Kid Again

"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring."

Do you remember that little ditty from childhood? I do, and everytime it rains like this, I think that in my head. I dont' sing it anymore like I did when I was little, because everyone, including my family would know I was as crazy as they think I am, but I think it. I wish I didn't have so much work to do today. I'd love to go back to bed. This is PERFECT sleeping weather. It's cool, it's gray and relaxing and the sound of the rain is soothing. Storms are okay too, but this is much nicer. Unfortunately, no rest for the wicked. I have to get back to work.