Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Self-Checking

I've been using the express checkout lanes at the supermarket now. We didn't have those down south. It's so cool. There's no checkers, no baggers, you do it all yourself. You run the item across the barcode scanners and put it in the bag, select the payment method, and put the card in, or insert the cash, and you're done. It's actually so much faster. There aren't a lot of stores that have that, even up here, but I look for them now whenever I shop. I'm glad the grocery store I go to the most has them. They actually have 8 self-checkouts, and although they have about 10 regular checkout lanes, usually they only have 2 or 3 open, so there's a lot more opportunity to self-check without having to wait in lines.