Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Firefox vs IE

I have always used Internet Explorer as my browser except for a short time a few years ago when I used the MSN browser. I've always been pretty happy with IE too but I've heard it has a lot of security bugs that just can't be gotten around. Just today I installed Firefox to try. They have a lot of really cool functions, but just like anything when you first start it you have to get it set up the way that makes you comfortable and that can be a real pain. They do have a set up installation thing that allowed me to automatically import all my bookmarked favorites, so that helped a whole lot. They're all out of order though, so now I have to position them where I want them rather than the default 'alphabetically'. It seems like it's a little slower as a browser too. I'll let you know more as I get the feel for it to see if it's the 'next big thing', or not.


No comments: