Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, February 05, 2007

A Stab In The Dark

I'm supposed to be cleaning house. Yes I am. I've had my list of things to do all made out since last night. It's still sitting on my desk, and I'm still staring at it like it will get done if I look hard enough.

Boy I wish that were true. But a fellow postie just gave me reason to stall a few seconds more. She asked if you could link an inserted picture in a blog. I thought you should be able to, but I'd never tried it, so here goes.


Well the above is a picture of one of our miniature horses right after a friend of mine's daughter showed her to a very proud second place her first time in youth showmanship. If you'd like to see more of our horses you can 'hopefully' click on the link and see our farm web-page. Just in case the picture link doesn't work, the site is Country Haven Ranch.

No comments: