Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's the little things.

Having some issues with my fish tank here just lately because I was in a hurry to change the filter the other day really brought to mind how careful you have to be when performing even what seem to be mundane tasks. I didn't rinse out the carbon pack and activate the carbon in the filter now I'm having all kinds of cycling problems with my tank that had been fully cycled. How often to we rush though what seem to be run-of-the-mill, routine, things in our lives without realizing what the impact will be, or maybe not even realizing that a problem was because of that? Sometimes you just have to stop, and pay attention... in fact, all the time.

No comments: