Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sit Down

I guess since I'm thinking about theater carpeting I should also redecorate with home theater seating. It makes sense but what is really surprising is how luxurious this furniture is. It isn't your run of the mill theater seat. They are more like the 'home of the stars' private theater seating, but a lot more affordable than you might think at first. It is very comparable to any type of furnishings and much more comfortable if you spend a lot of time watching movies and television, or even listening to stereos. I love deep cushioned furnishings and some of the offerings for home theater seating is better than any couch available. I think I'm going to be putting a real touch of 'rock star' in my house with all this soon.

No comments: