Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, November 24, 2008

What's In a Name?

I don't know about everyone else but when I'm cleaning out the medicine cabinet sometimes I don't know what to throw out and what not to. I forget what some things are after not using them for awhile. Mostly that goes for prescription drugs which I do toss out right off the bat. If I can't remember what they are then I don't need them anymore. Some things just make you giggle a little like a weight loss drug called Anoretix. The thing is it really works. It just kind of has a funny name. Having several people in the house who have medical problems means there are always tons of prescription bottles around and it is usually me that ends up keeping track of it all. Technically only one of the tossed out bottles was mine from earlier this year. I don't even have a really big family but between a MIL who was living here with cancer, and a hubby who had blood-pressure and pre-diabetes it was interesting. Nice to have a clean medicine cabint. The only thing left are the usual hygene items and the Anoretix. It may have a strange name for a weight loss drug but when it works, who cares what it's called?

No comments: