Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Zero Interest -- Big Difference

If you have ever gotten those letters in the mail asking you to apply for a zero balance credit card with the ability to transfer your existing credit to them like I have, and if you have been of legal age more than a year I'm sure you have, you probably wonder what that's all about. Why bother transfering from one credit card just to put it on another one? Saving money in interest is why. Using the balance transfer calculators on this page you can see how much money you will save every year by transfering to a low or no interest credit card. Up until now I've pretty much tossed all those offers away figuring the last thing I need right now is another credit card, but after seeing the numbers I think I will accept the next one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! But the more you apply for credit, the worse your credit score becomes.