Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stainless Steel or Porcelain?

sinks are one of those elements of a house, both kitchen and bathroom that you don't really think about until they're not working, or need to be replaced. At least they are for me. For the most part they're simply utilitarian. It isn't all that much about looks although I've seen some very artful sinks. They are both simple and a pain to install but once in they usually last for a long, long time. I prefer stainless steel sinks over porcelain. I just think they look nicer and are easier to clean, at least in the kitchen. I don't mind porcelain in the bathrooms. I have a bathroom sink and a kitchen sink that need to be replaced. Having hard water is rough on them even though we have a softener. I think that's another reason I like the stainless better though. It handles the hard water better and is easier to remove the hard water stains from. If I could go with stainless steel in the bathroom and have it look right I would.

No comments: